Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome Back and Happy New Year

Well I'm back. December was just crazy for me. I'm in graduate school for international and domestic taxation so I had finals in December along with a ton of cases coming to an end. As a result, I was just flooded with stuff. By the last week I was pretty exhausted and took a much needed end of the year break.

As you can see, there have been some changes. I am using a new template to change things up. I also have a schedule printed on the right hand side. I have been debating on how to deal with the demands of work, getting married and blogging. So on the weekends I'm going to do a week in review on Saturday and a week in preview on Sunday. That was I can still write and get some time to myself and the future Mr$. Bonddad.

So, happy new year and let's get started.